The Project “Market Changer – MarCh (MIS5070788)” of the Cooperation Programme “Interreg V –A Greece-Bulgaria” 2014-2020 shall contribute to the objectives set out in the Cooperation Programme. The project’s main objective is to enhance the entrepreneurship conditions in the project areas by applying integrated schemes to exploiting the advantages of the areas and to improve the competitiveness of the local businesses in the project area.
To this end:
- the local economic environment will be explored,
- needs of the local businesses will be assessed,
- competitiveness strategies will be designed,
- Business Support Structures (BuSSes) will be established,
- interventions to existing businesses and potential start-ups will be applied,
- digital tools to facilitating business operation will be developed.
The Project is co-financed by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and national recources.
For more information, click here.
More information about KAELE’s actions click here.